A BLOG

The Dagdha was the Father God of the Tuath de Dannan, famed for his magic Harp, mighty Club and bottomless Cauldron, from which none left unsatisfied. My cauldron is for pouring my excess geekery into and hopefully will make a nourishing brain-soup.
Hope you like it.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Dwarven Forge is back with CAVERNS!


Okay, this seriously got my geek flag flying. As of writing, the Kickstarter Pledge Drive is at more then $900K with eighteen days to go. I was lucky enough to hear about this early, so decided to forego Christmas in favor of backing this. A great decision, since I consider the last run of Dwarven Forges's Game Tiles to be an amazing bit of kit.

So go ahead and take a gander and pledge for the nicest gaming accessories out there.

UPDATE: The Kickstarter wrapped up an hour and a half ago with a pledge level of over two million dollars! Talk about voting with your wallets- thanks again to my long suffering wife- love you, boo.
Roll on November! WHOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment