A BLOG

The Dagdha was the Father God of the Tuath de Dannan, famed for his magic Harp, mighty Club and bottomless Cauldron, from which none left unsatisfied. My cauldron is for pouring my excess geekery into and hopefully will make a nourishing brain-soup.
Hope you like it.

Friday, July 20, 2012

I listen at the door...

The original articles, still available for the price of
several organs on eBay.
Thanks to being distracted by my friend Dave's site, I stumbled into these very nice printable dungeon floor tiles. Slightly bigger at 30mm square, but still most excellent and a perfect complement to my Games Workshop Dungeon Floor Plans from 1989. Uncut and intact, I have plans for those beauties that I'll be sharing in due time...

BeDerken also do an excellent line of miniatures, very reminiscent of GW's early John Blanche days. Highly recommended.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, Dave King's BeDerken line are sweet. I picked up his chaos dwarf range, luvverly.

    ReplyDelete